CPL student will be required to undergo a complete ground instructional course prescribed by DGCA, for which a fee of Rs. 30,000/- for purchase of books and Rs. 80,000/- as course fee is to be remitted with the club before the commencement of the course.
- The flying charges for CPL courses will be recovered in four equal instalments
- Flying charges could be increased subject to the decision of management.
- The Registration deposits and flying fees have to be remitted at the Managing Director office, after his due approval without which admission will not be treated as final.
- If the student leaves the course midway the cost of 10 hours will be debited from their flying account depending on the type of aircraft used in their training.
Requirements for CPL COURSE
- Age : 18 Yrs
- Qualification : 12th or Equivalent from a Recognised Board
- Class : I Medical
- EGCA ID
- Ground Classes for CPL
- Computer Number
- DGCA Exams
- Flying Training 200 Hrs