Ground Lecture covering DGCA specified PPL syllabus will be conducted for a 3 month duration and fees of Rs. 50,000/- for classes and Rs. 10,000/- for books will be charged for this purpose. In addition following fees to be borne independently as per the exigencies by the students.
- The flying charges for PPL courses will be received in two equal instalments.
- Flying charges could be increased subject to the decision of management.
- The Registration deposits and flying fees have to be remitted at the Managing Director office, after his due approval without which admission will not be treated as final.
- If the student leaves the course midway the cost of 10 hours will be debited from their flying account depending on the type of aircraft used in their training.
Requirements for PPL COURSE
- Age : 17 Yrs
- Qualification : 10th or Equivalent from a Recognised Board
- Class : II Medical
- EGCA ID
- Ground Classes for PPL
- Computer Number
- DGCA Exams
- Flying Training 40 Hrs