The Club has a sound infrastructure, which is in absolute consonance of New Civil Aviation Requirements dated 31st July, 2015. Follow facilities are available at Nagpur Flying Club
1) Technical-cum-operation area, covering an area of 2200 Sq. m.
2) Two Cessna 152, One Cessna 152A and one Cessnae 172R (Glass cockpit) aircraft are available for flying training
3) Pushpak, VT-DRE & Silvaire VT-DCJ, two grounded aircraft are available for the purpose of practical training and for learning the airframe and avionics subjects.
4) A runway of 3000 m length is available with a 24-hour watchtower at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, Nagpur for training purpose.
5) ATC and fire fighting facilities of AAI are available. The Club has its own fuel storage station.
6) Doppler Radar of AAI is available for Meteorological information.
7) Modern Navigational aids like VOR & ILS are available.
8) A hangar of 25000 sq. ft. equipped with an up-to-date workshop.
9) Ground training facilities equipped with newly refurbished and fully equipped Classrooms, with multimedia projector, a fully equipped library, lot of e-content.